Life is a real waste if you can’t enjoy it at its best. It doesn’t matter how successful you are and how busy your schedule is, enjoying your life is important. That’s the reason I believe; most rich people aren’t as successful as they should be.
It is not the life’s destination that matters, but the journey.
Here are some tips that will make this trip more awesome and ensure that you live it without any regrets.
1. There will always be people who give you advice on your life.
They will always come up with new FREE Advice on your current style, but don’t follow them up blindly.
Respect everyone’s opinion and listen to it carefully, but only do what makes sense to you.
Further Reading: How to Not Let People Walk All Over You
2. Live in the present: Forget about what you are going to do tomorrow and just try to live to the fullest today.
A lot of people save up money so that they can enjoy after 5 or 6 years, what is the guarantee that you live up till then?
No, we don’t want anything wrong to happen to you, but nothing guaranteed in life.
We don’t know what tomorrow might bring us, and we don’t have guaranteed that we will see the sun tomorrow.
So, just live in the present and enjoy to the fullest. Your life isn’t going to get exciting unless you make this moment enjoyable!
3. It might seem like your friends are better than you or they are having a better life than you.
Of course, it might be true, but comparing yourself to someone else is simply a waste of yourself.
You weren’t brought up the way they have been, so comparing is simply one of the dumbest things you can do.
Further Reading: 7 Amazing Benefits of Crying (Why It’s Okay To Cry)
4. Don’t cling on to anything; you must know that everything is temporary and they can leave you at any point.
Don’t cry when they leave you, instead be happy that they were once a part of your life.
Holding on to them will only make you weaker, and insecure.
Just remember: Those who want to stay in your life will find a way. Those who don’t will find an excuse.
5. Always do what makes you happy, forget about people who think otherwise.
It’s your life and should be having full control over what you do and how you live it.
It is your happiness that matters the most, not of others. Trying is to please everyone is a waste of time, and what should you be doing it? Are they paying you? No.
Make your happiness the priority.
Further Reading: Black and White Honor in a Gray World
6. Be kind and generous, but don’t be so straight that even a dog can lick your face. There is something called, “karma,” that rewards you for all the deeds you do (good or bad).
If you help someone today, someone else will help you back in the future. But that’s all a different thing here.
Just help people selflessly without expecting anything, but don’t let their problems rip you off, it should not disturb your inner peace.
7. Don’t complain about your present. Your present is the result of your past, and only you should be blamed for it.
Even if you are not the one who can be blamed, you should not complain about it.
What’s the use if complaining when nothing can be changed?
All you can do is to either take up the responsibility of changing it up or let the things run as it is.
Further Reading: 6 Signs of Fake Nice People You Should be Aware of
8. Stop trying to please everyone in your life. Even God can’t please all human beings, people invariably want something better and will never be satisfied with what you offer.
The only person whom you should impress daily is = YOU! Yes, you!
It is a high time to stop giving so much importance to others in your life.
9. Spend money on experience.
Spending money on materials is too mainstream, and won’t give you enough happiness too.
Instead of spending money on buying a new Jaguar, consider going on a holiday with your friends to far away places.
It will give you an unforgettable experience.
10. Don’t be disappointed by anything. There may be thousands of reasons to be disappointed today, but it is another way to waste your precious time.
You might be disappointed with your close ones, in yourself or with your life, but accept that you don’t have control over it.
Just trust God, and believe that he fix up everything at the right time.
Further Reading: How to Deal with Toxic Family Members