Seems like most of the people are afraid of their first date and getting to know each other because it’s always a question of what to say, and how to leave a good impression. Science has put fingers here and offered questions for a date to help you sweep your partner off his feet.
The researchers asked 35 questions to respondents, which were divided into three groups, and respondents, after these questions, felt the closeness that people feel in a relationship after some time. Of course, for confidence and intimacy, it takes more time, but this can also be a great start to an unforgettable romance.
The first group of questions:
- To be able to choose, anybody in the world, whom would you invite to dinner?
- Would you like to be famous and in which way?
- Before the phone call, do you ever practice what will you say and why?
- What makes a perfect day for you?
- When was the last time you sang with yourself or someone else?
- If someone would ask you in the 90’s to choose the mind or body of the 30th year, for the last 60 years of your life, what would you choose?
- Do you have a secret idea of how you will die?
- Name three things that are common to you and your partner.
- What is the reason you are most grateful in your life?
- If you can change anything in the way you are educated, what would it be?
- Take 4 minutes and tell your life story to your partner with as much detail as possible.
- If you can wake up with any ability or character tomorrow, what would you choose?
Further Reading: 8 Unconventional First-Date Ideas
The second group of questions:
- Is there something you’ve been dreaming about lately and why you didn’t do it?
- What is the greatest achievement in your life?
- What do you appreciate the most about friendship?
- Your favorite memory is?
- What’s your worst memory?
- If you would find out you were going to die suddenly in a year, would you change something in your lifestyle now and why?
- What does a friendship represent for you?
- What role do love and affection have in your life?
- Share 5 characteristics of your partner that you consider positive?
- How close is your family? Do you think you had a happier childhood than others?
- What are your feelings about your relationship with your mother?
Further Reading: 20 Fun Date Ideas Ideas You’ve Never Thought Of
The third set of questions:
- Let each of you make 3 “we” statements. For example, we are together in this room and we feel…
- Complete this sentence: I would like to have someone I could share with…
- In case you want to become a good friend to your partner, share with him the important thing he/she need to know.
- Share the greatest blame in your life with your partner.
- When was the last time to cry in front of someone? And when you were alone?
- Tell your partner something that you already like about him/her.
- What is so serious for you?
- If you would suddenly die tonight, and you were not able to talk to anyone, what would you regret the most for not telling someone? And why you didn’t tell them yet?
- Your house was hit by a fire, and after you evacuated a family and pets you have time to save things. What would you take and why?
- Of all your family members, whose death would hit you most and why?
- Share one problem with your partner and ask him what he would do in your place. Finally, let them share with you how they feel about the problems you shared with them.