Do you too feel like saying “I don’t care” to few things in life? and, therefore, looking for the best I Don’t Care Quotes?
Everyone experiences a moment in life when you get so much hurt, that you just officially don’t care anymore. Of course, whenever someone raises up the topic again, it works as a salt on a wound, but your discussion ends with the reaction “I don’t care”.
If you can relate yourself with the above-mentioned situation, these I don’t care quotes have been compiled just for you. These quotes have been written so that you can express your feelings in words, which otherwise you wouldn’t have.
This post contains a collection of the best I don’t care quotes from the past as well as the present. Few quotes listed here have been shared by your favorite actresses like Angelina Jolie and Taylor Swift too. ?
I Don’t Care Quotes
1. I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…
— Why the hell should you care about someone else’s opinion? They have got nothing to do with it. Just know that you are awesome and don’t let anyone put you into doubt regarding it.
2. Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.
— You can’t please everyone. Similarly, you can’t shut up the mouths of everyone. No matter how good you are doing or through what circumstances you are going on, there will always be a group of people who hate your moves. Just ignore them.
3. The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
— The earlier you understands this, the happier your life would be. The more you care about the things in your life, the more you will be screwed up.
4. If you want to live, stop asking permission – do it now and regret later. What other people think is none of your business.
— If you ask for permission, you are definitely not going to get. It is a wise decision to do what you want to, and then regret (fewer chances) about it later. Do what you like and tell people mind their own business if they have a problem with it.
5. I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
— Make decisions with your mind, not your heart. The heart is too sensitive and emotional, decisions made with your heart is sure to give you sharp pains.
6. I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go.
— Why stay in someone’s life, If they don’t really want you in. If you feel ignored by someone, make sure that you don’t disturb them again.
7. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
— Be a real person with unique attitude. There are already millions of fake people in the world and we don’t really give them a damn. Even if someone doesn’t like your attitude, don’t apologize for it. You are doing what you think is right, and there is no point in apologizing.
8. I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
— You have given you enough efforts, why should you always be the one who begs for attention? If he/she was interested in you, they would have noticed your sincere efforts, if they didn’t just offer them a sweet GOODBYE.
9. Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
— Whoever said, should get a standing ovation. Seriously, he was able to hit on the point.
10. One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
— As said above, do what makes you happy. Never trade your happiness for anything else.
11. I don’t care what people think. People are stupid.
— The only smart person present in this room is – YOU!? Rest all of them are stupid and, therefore, their opinion should be your concern.
12. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
— People spread rumors, but everyone knows that not every rumor about your will turn out to be true. Truth gets uncovered, no matter how long it takes. Just continue with your own work, as you don’t have enough time proving yourself to people who aren’t really ready to accept the truth.
13. Sometimes to get someone’s attention you have to stop giving them yours.
— A great personality once said that you need to distance away from your loved ones for a while if they notice you will know how much they care for you. If they don’t, you will know where you stand.
14. Life is better when you stop caring too much.
— Once you do this, you will be free from headaches about what he/she is doing, so and so. Honestly, living life without tensions, seems nothing less than eternity. ?
15. The moment you stop caring is the moment when things get better. Don’t waste your time trying to please others.
— Trying to please everyone is a waste of your own self and your precious time. Be normal and do things normally, those who like you will like your moves too.
16. Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business.
— You’ve got no control over people’s thinking about you, so just leave them with their thinking. Be good in your own skin.
17. The easiest way to avoid getting hurt is to stop caring but not caring is the hardest thing to do.
— Sometimes no matter how hard you try not to care about someone, you will be bound to care about him/her. But that’s an exception, try to careless if you want to get hurt less.
18. One of the best feelings in the world is when you stop caring about things that used to bother you.
— It feels like everything that was weighing you down is out of your life and you can now soar in the sky like a plane. Free from all pains and sorrows, ready to follow just the heart.
19. Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.
— People don’t often notice how much you care for them until you stop doing it. However, if you feel that it is too much, just give up on it. You will have a better life then, not immediately but definitely.
20. Ignore those people who talk about you behind your back, that’s where they belong.
— Be happy that god gave you such a personality that people can only talk about it behind your back. They don’t have the guts to say it face-to-face.
21. Sometimes the only choice left to do is to stop caring. Make a pace and move forward no matter how it hurts because there is no reason to stay anymore.
— Clinging on to something will only hurt you more. Pick yourself up, and move on. Moving on is a part of growing up, and you should be happy that you got such an experience.
22. Don’t hold onto something if you know it’s no longer there.
— Isn’t it too stupid to hold onto to something which doesn’t exist anymore? Yes, it is, so don’t be so dumb to do it.
23. Love is like a plant, it takes the time to grow but when you stop caring for it, it slowly dies.
— A relationship requires constant attention and care. If one of the partners isn’t providing it, the relationship is surely going to die. Moreover, if you are the who is suppressed, just get out of it. Your partner might have better works and providing you with quality time.
24. You don’t have to care about everything around you. Some things are best to be left ignored.
— Of course, you haven’t got the job of looking after everything that’s around you, better ignore them. Both you and the other party will be in peace with their own selves.
25. I stop talking to you to see if you cared…Well, it looks like you never did!
— If they cared for you, they would have missed you numerous times by then. It’s one among the best I don’t care quotes.
26. The older you get the more you stop caring about things you thought you would never stop caring about.
— Because, the older you get, the better you get at prioritizing things. You know which things are worth your time and attention and which are simply a junk in your life.
27. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.
— Too much of stress or passion, is both injurious to health. ? Make sure, your passion doesn’t make you too blind to know, what you are doing is right or not.
28. I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
— Don’t care or cry for someone who doesn’t give an f*** about what you feel. You are losing out the bright side if you are doing so. 36 guys/girls will come and go out of your life, however, the right one will be on time for you. Till then, keep calm and enjoy life.
29. Anytime someone tells me I can’t do something, I want to do it more.
— An awesome quote by my favorite Taylor Swift. It has got an amazingly inspirational message if you are looking for it.
30. Heartbreaks fade but they take about a year longer than you expect and by the time they do, you really don’t care about it enough to notice.
— This one makes sense. Even if you feel that you will never be able to come out of that heartbreak, you will eventually come out of it. And once you do, there is no looking back at it again!
31. If I have to chase and fight for your attention, eventually I won’t want it anymore.
— Of course, we will first fight for attention, but if we do this constantly, we will start feeling being ignored which will eventually lead to separations.
32. One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
—living life on your own terms is the biggest achievement in itself. Don’t believe me? Have a closer look at the society and you will see enough people living on just one thinking – What will other’s think about it? I mean, seriously? Are ***other’s*** that much important in our lives?
33. When you stop caring that’s when they wanna start caring.
— This is true for almost every circumstance, especially when we talk about relationships here. When you start ignoring your girlfriend/boyfriend, they will start begging you for your attention. Sometimes, the opposite happens too.
34. Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.
— When you used to offer your attention, your partner used to ignore. Now just leave you partner and ignore him the way they used to do to you. Tit-for-tat! Nice isn’t it?
35. I’ve come to the point where nothing matters anymore, and things I used to care about aren’t worth fighting for.
— There comes a point in everyone’s life when we come to know that the things we are fighting for, aren’t worth it. You feel that you should better leave it and move on with your life.
36. Some people are just stupid. They have the best thing in front of them but turn around and go to the worst.
— Yup, some people are too stupid. You can better say that they had a pretty bad luck so that they left the best thing for the worst.
37. We’re both fiction, you’re too good to be true, and I don’t exist to you.
— Simple and the shortest way to say, “I don’t care about you anymore”.
38. The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
— Everything changes. There isn’t anything in this world that doesn’t change with the time, and, therefore, it is pretty okay for you to change too.
39. If one day you notice that we haven’t talked in a while. It’s not because I don’t care anymore, it’s because you pushed me away.
— Why stick towards someone who doesn’t want you in their life? Simply tell them that you are moving away, and you didn’t care about it anymore.
So, what do you have to say about these I don’t care quotes? Did you like them or not? And yeah, have you got anything better to share with us? If yes, please do so via the comments. We will love to feature it here with you name.
Images owned by their respective owners. We respect copyright and, therefore, we’ll take down any image if the copyright owner asks for it!