Feel like shouting “I don’t care” to certain things in life?
Everyone experiences moments in life where you get so hurt, that you officially don’t care anymore. Of course, whenever someone brings up the topic again, it acts like salt on a wound, but your discussion ends with the reaction “I don’t care.”
If you can relate yourself with the situation mentioned above, these I don’t care quotes have been written just for you, so that you can express your feelings in words, which otherwise you wouldn’t have.
The post contains the best I don’t care quotes found on the internet. Some of the quotes listed here have been shared by your favorite actresses like Angelina Jolie and Taylor Swift too. ?
I Don’t Care Quotes
1. I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…
— Why the hell should you care about someone else’s opinion? They have got nothing to do with you. Just know that you are wonderful and don’t let anyone make you think otherwise.
Further Reading: 30 Powerful Life Quotes
2. Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.
— You can’t please everyone. Similarly, you can’t shut up everyone. No matter how good you are doing or through what circumstances you are going, there will always be a group of people who will hate your moves. Just ignore them.
3. The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
— The earlier you understand this, the happier you would be. The more you care about the things in your life, the more you will screw up.
Further Reading: Inspirational Love Quotes and Sayings
4. If you want to live, stop asking permission – do it now and regret later. What other people think is none of your business.
— If you ask for permission, you are not going to get it. It is a wise decision to do what you want to, and regret (or maybe not?) about it later.
5. I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
— Make decisions with your mind, not your heart. The heart is too sensitive and emotional, decisions made with your heart is sure to give you sharp pains.
Further Reading: 30 Being Single Quotes
6. I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go.
— Why stay in someone’s life, if they don’t want you to be there. If you feel ignored by someone, make sure that you don’t disturb them again.
7. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
— Be a real person with a unique attitude. Even if someone doesn’t like your attitude, don’t apologize for it. You are doing what you think is right, and there is no point in apologizing.
Further Reading: 30 Funny & Insulting Ex Boyfriend Quotes
8. I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
— You put in enough efforts, why should you always be the one who begs for attention? If he/she were interested in you, they would have noticed your sincere efforts, if they didn’t just offer them a sweet GOODBYE.
9. Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
— Whoever said, should get a standing ovation. Seriously, he was able to hit on the point.
10. One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
— As said above, do what makes you happy. Never trade your happiness for anything else.
11. I don’t care what people think. People are stupid.
— I don’t know what percentage of the population is stupid, but most people are.
Further Reading: 30 Long Distance Relationship Quotes
12. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
— People spread rumors, but everyone knows that not every narrative about you will turn out to be true. Truth gets uncovered, no matter how long it takes. Just continue with your work, as you don’t have enough time proving yourself to people who aren’t ready to accept the truth.
13. Sometimes to get someone’s attention you have to stop giving them yours.
— A great personality once said that you need to distance away from your loved ones for a while if they notice you will know how much they care for you. If they don’t, you will understand where you stand.
Further Reading: Relationship Quotes and Sayings
14. Life is better when you stop caring too much.
— Once you do this, you will understand what you have been missing for so long. Honestly, living life without tensions, seems nothing less than paradise. ?
15. The moment you stop caring is the moment when things get better. Don’t waste your time trying to please others.
— Trying to please everyone is a waste of your self and your precious time. Be normal and do things normally, those who like you will like your moves too.
16. Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business.
— You’ve got no control over what people think of you, leave them with their understanding. Be happy living your good life on your terms.
17. The easiest way to avoid getting hurt is to stop caring but not caring is the hardest thing to do.
— Sometimes no matter how hard you try not to care about someone, you will be bound to care about him/her. But that’s an exception, try to care less if you want to get hurt less.
18. One of the best feelings in the world is when you stop caring about things that used to bother you.
— It feels like everything that was weighing you down is out of your life, and you can now soar in the sky like a plane. Free from all pains and sorrows, ready to follow the heart.
19. Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.
— People don’t often notice how much you care for them until you stop doing it.
20. Ignore those people who talk about you behind your back, that’s where they belong.
— Be happy that you got such a personality that they can only talk about it behind your back. They don’t have the guts to say it face-to-face.
21. Sometimes the only choice left to do is to stop caring. Make a pace and move forward no matter how it hurts because there is no reason to stay anymore.
— Clinging on to the idea of ‘how it should be’ instead of ‘how it is’ will only hurt you more. Pick yourself up, and move on. Moving on is a part of growing up, and you should be happy that you got to experience beautiful moments when you were together.
22. Don’t hold onto something if you know it’s no longer there.
— It is stupid to hold on to something which doesn’t exist anymore.
23. Love is like a plant, it takes the time to grow, but when you stop caring for it, it slowly dies.
— A relationship requires constant attention and care. If one of the partners isn’t providing it, the relationship is undoubtedly going to die.
24. You don’t have to care about everything around you. Some things are best to be left ignored.
— Of course, its not your job take care of everything. Both you and the other party will be at peace with their selves.
25. I stop talking to you to see if you cared…Well, it looks like you never did!
— If they cared for you, they would have missed you numerous times by then. This one is the best I don’t care quotes.
26. The older you get, the more you stop caring about things you thought you would never stop caring about.
— The older you get, the better you get at prioritizing. You know who is worth your time and attention and who isn’t.
27. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.
— Make sure your passion doesn’t make you too blind to know, what you are doing is right or wrong.
28. I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
— Don’t care or cry for someone who doesn’t give a shit about what you feel. You are losing out the bright side if you are doing so. Guys/girls will come and go out of your life; however, the right one will arrive at the right time for you. Till then, keep calm and enjoy life.
29. Anytime someone tells me I can’t do something; I want to do it more.
— A quote by Taylor Swift. An amazingly inspirational message if you are looking for it.
30. Heartbreaks fade but they take about a year longer than you expect and by the time they do, you really don’t care about it enough to notice.
— This one makes sense. Even if you feel that you will never be able to come out of that heartbreak, you will eventually come out of it. And once you do, there is no looking back at it again!
31. If I have to chase and fight for your attention, eventually I won’t want it anymore.
— Of course, you will first fight for attention, but if you do this regularly, you will start feeling ignored which will eventually lead to separations.
32. One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
— Living life on your terms is the most significant achievement in itself. Don’t believe me? Have a closer look at the society, and you will see enough people living with the – What will other’s think about it? Mentality.
33. When you stop caring that’s when they wanna start caring.
— This is true for almost every circumstance, especially when we talk about relationships here. When you start ignoring your girlfriend/boyfriend, they will start begging you for your attention. Sometimes, the opposite happens too.
34. Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.
35. I’ve come to the point where nothing matters anymore, and things I used to care about aren’t worth fighting for.
— There comes a point in everyone’s life when we come to know that the things we are fighting for, aren’t worth it. You feel that you should better leave it and move on with your life.
36. Some people are just stupid. They have the best thing in front of them but turn around and go to the worst.
— You can say that they have pretty bad luck.
37. We’re both fiction, you’re too good to be true, and I don’t exist to you.
38. The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
— Everything changes. Nothing is constant. Therefore, it is pretty okay for you to change too.
39. If one day you notice that we haven’t talked in a while. It’s not because I don’t care anymore, it’s because you pushed me away.
— Why stick towards someone who doesn’t want you in their life? Simply tell them that you are moving on, and you didn’t care about it anymore.
Did you like the I don’t care quotes shared on this page? Got anything better to share with us? If yes, we would love to feature it here.
Images owned by their respective owners. We respect copyright and, therefore, we’ll take down any image if the copyright owner asks for it!