21 Questions to Ask a Girl ― So, you have liked her for a long time, and finally, she agreed to go out with you. But now, you have a new problem – What to ask a girl? You’ve already looked up all the questions about favorite books and movies, and you’re scared they could make the conversation go quiet.
So, here is a small manual! Find out what all you can ask, as some things are better to know at the very beginning of your friendship. Of course, ask these questions and be moderate to your girl, do not make her feel like she is under a police investigation.
21 Questions to Ask a Girl
1. What are your secret skills?
Girls love to talk about themselves, and besides being well presented, this question will be an excellent opportunity for them to brag about themselves too. Whether you like this question or not, it is surely one of the good questions to ask a girl.
Further Reading: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You
2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
She may not respond immediately, but if it is slightly persuaded you will surely get a good laugh. Moreover, this question will introduce you to a gentle soul, worthy of attention.
3. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
You can’t afford to miss bringing out this question if you are really serious about asking interesting questions. This is another opportunity for her to boast about herself and a great way to see how attentive she is when it comes to others.
4. What is the most embarrassing that happened to you in primary school?
Start with her funniest incident if you do not wish to embarrass her, and then continue. It is important that she realizes that the most important thing to you is to find out everything related to her and that, also, you want to have perfect a fun time on your date. (via)
5. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
This is a good way to figure out her life priorities. Maybe she is someone who binds to things, so it would be good to know what and why they are important to her. Maybe she will give you the perfect explanation for how would she act in such circumstances, and that could make you happier than what your expectations were. (via)
Further Reading: 10 Questions to Ask a Girl You Are in Love With
6. What is your destination for the trip of your dreams?
Still confused about what to ask a girl? Ask her this question! Besides that you’ll find out whether your desires are similar, you are going to leave a good impression. How? Because your sweetheart would think that you want to travel with her somewhere, and it’s always tempting to girls.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
You’ll find out what are her life’s ambitions – perhaps she has achieved what she, as a small girl, set as a target. Such seemingly silly and childish questions can help a lot to know what kind of person is in front of you.
Further Reading: 20 Questions To Get To Know Someone
8. If you got stuck in the elevator and was forced to listen to only one song, which would it be?
Taste in music says a lot about people, and this is a far more interesting way of commenting on music than classical, which is her favorite band.
9. What was your worst job?
Interesting stories about horrible bosses and colleagues, there is always a good subject for conversation, especially if you have a similar experience in that field. Ask her about her work, although perhaps it is boring and nobody is interested too much. She will feel good because finally there is someone with whom she can talk about what she does. Certainly, one of the good questions to ask someone you like.
Further Reading: 10 Questions A Guy Should Never Ask A Girl
10. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
She may not want to answer you if the advice applies to you – men. But if she is proud, because she has accepted that advice and acted on it, she will certainly tell you about that as something that makes her proud of and what meant a lot in her life. (via)
11. Which social game was your favorite while growing up?
If love is born between you, and you become a couple, you will never be bored. If nothing else, you are going to entertain along with your favorite social game and enjoy the time spent together.
In case you do become a couple, make sure to check out these love quotes. They are the perfect ones to describe your love for her.
Further Reading: Deep Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
This question is similar to that where she would like to travel. People aspire to live somewhere where they aren’t often, and where they can travel only sometimes. This question can spread the story out all night, and probably will include many other topics.
13. How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason?
If she says that they are crossed out forever, ask yourself what you can expect in the future. It shows that she has radical decisions. A quality person will not have prejudices but will try to rise above the situation and find the positive side, whatever it comes to.
14. Would you go out with me …?
On this question to ask your crush, you can freely add an activity in which typically girls do not find something too interesting – certainly, honorable exceptions – e.g.,… in the shop of computer equipment or a sports equipment or some sports competition.
If she cares about you, she will keep you company, and you will return the favor, I am sure. Maybe you will go shopping with her, or you finish watching a romantic movie of her taste. Relationships are based on compromises, and if you want to take a while, make an effort.
Further Reading: 21 Questions Game
15. What have you learned from your past relationship?
You want to see what she respects in the relationship and to the boys. You will discover she still has some feelings for her ex. And what kind of person they were. Do not despair if she praises and mentions their good qualities because it means that she knows what it’s worth, as the lady with a soft heart. (via)
16. What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand?
Get ready, the answer to this question should teach you a lot. But, make sure not to go into the debate at least on the first date, because perhaps the second one will never happen. Even though it is a good question to ask a girl, you can avoid this you don’t want to hear anything bad about us guys!
17. Who is your best friend?
A good friend will always support her dreams and to be a more beautiful part of her life. True friendship means selfless giving and taking. Good friends are those who work together to solve many of life’s questions. If there are quality people next to her, then she’s just the same. Another should be asked no matter what question, in our list of 21 questions to ask a girl.
Further Reading: The Hardest Would You Rather Questions
18. Would you like to change something about me?
Expect her to say: “Absolutely nothing, you are perfect.” But, it’s not the real answer! Here you can see how much she is honest with you. She probably would change something, at least, the laces on sneakers. Honesty is one of the principles of an ideal relationship. It’s a really good question to ask a girl.
19. With what phrases were guys trying to conquer you with?
This will make you laugh a lot, and it will be clear to her that she is dealing with a humorous guy. A good question to ask a girl, which you definitely cannot afford to miss.
20. What does your name mean?
If a girl has a strange and very unusual name, she would love that somebody asks her what it means. It’s a thoughtful way to let her know that this person is interested in her. Therefore, if you go out with the girl that has an unusual name, be sure to ask her what it means. No doubt about it, another one of the great questions to ask a girl.
21. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
She can say anything, a pool full of money, candies, stuffed animals, etc.. And this will be sufficient for you to deduce what kind of person she might be. (via)
You can also Download Questions to Ask a Girl PDF (without commentary)
30 Good Questions to Ask a Girl
1. Which perfume do you use? You smell so nice!
2. Where did you buy that pretty dress from? It looks gorgeous on you.
3. Where did you get your hair done from? The hairstyle looks great on you.
4. You are so intelligent. Which school do you attend?
5. Did you get your awesome sense of humor from your dad?
6. Which style icon do you follow? Your fashion sense is truly enviable.
7. Your skin is so smooth and flawless, which skin care regime do you follow?
8. Do you work out regularly? You look so healthy and perfect.
9. Do you read a lot of books? Because you are so knowledgeable.
10. Do you learn music or are you naturally gifted?
11. I like your company a lot; can I hang out more with you and get to know you better?
12. I like your personality, can we be friends?
13. Isn’t the weather good to have a nice cup of coffee?
14. What do you like doing the most over weekends?
15. You look a little off, would you like me to get you an ice-cream of your choice?
16. Your bag looks heavy; would you let me carry it for you?
17. Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
18. Can you help me out with this homework/assignment?
19. I am weak on this subject, would you mind teaching it to me?
20. I would like to talk to you; can I have a few minutes of your time?
21. The seat beside you is unoccupied; can I have a seat there?
22. I am new here; can you show me around the area?
23. I hate eating alone; can I join you and your friends for lunch?
24. I have tickets for your favorite band; would you like to go with me?
25. Which genre of movie do you like to watch the most?
26. Which subject do you love the most? And why?
27. Would you go out with me?
28. Who do you consider as an inspiration in your life?
29. What is your favorite color?
30. Whom do you love the most?
Quickly Jump To:
Q’s to ask a Girl on Your First Date