Reality shows us that couples no longer last, love is not enough, and there is no longer the patience and tolerance that existed before. Now there are many factors that intervene before giving a yes and taking the next step. Women and men ask many questions, but the reality is that momentum and love, even if they are enough, in the beginning, will not be the only thing that nurtures the long-term relationship.
So, better, be prepared to ask:
– What is, in your opinion, necessary to occur a sexual intimacy?
– When will you get married (at what age)?
– Did you ever like some person of the same sex?
– What’s your opinion about open relationships?
– What do you think about cheating in a relationship?
Further Reading: 20 Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone
– Do you have any ambition?
– What did you think of me when you first saw me?
– What is your unrealized sexual fantasy?
– Whether you prefer to choose love or money?
– Did your ex-girlfriend is still a “silent suffer” to you?
– Is there anything that you would change and why?
– What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
– How would you describe yourself in just a few words?
– Do you have any plans for the future?
– If you were alone on a desert island, what famous actress would you like to be with?
Further Reading: 10 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
– Is there something that you would like to change?
– What fictional character do I look like to you?
– If you had the opportunity to be born as an animal, what would be?
– Have you had a funny ambition when you were a kid?
– Do you like adventure? Would you try bungee jumping?
– Did you ever receive any compliment from a girl?
– Have you ever had an impossible love?
– What do you want to tell the person you love with such passion?
– Have you taught anyone to kiss?
– What do you prefer, that someone conquers your heart, or that you conquer hers?
Further Reading: 21 Intriguing Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
– Are you able to love a person so much that you would give your life for her?
– Favorite place to be with your partner?
– If you had to choose between your BEST friend and your girlfriend, what you would do?
– If your girlfriend is going to live far away from you, and you could only see her for the holidays, would you go with her or give everything as finished?
– Have you dreamed of that person you love more than once?
– What do you like most about life?
– What phobia do you have?
– To which age would you like to live?
– Which is the maximum that you’ve been talking on the phone?
– What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever seen live?
Further Reading: 21 Questions Game: Questions To Ask Your Crush
– Movie phrase that has impacted you?
– The best place where you have been on vacation?
– When was the last time you cried in front of another person? And the last time you cried alone?
– What would you most like to have in your life?
– Who has given you the hardest blow in your life?
– Do you feel fear when you start to love someone?
– Will you do your best to keep the romance alive?
– Are you willing to lose some battles to keep the peace?
– Will you be able to fall in love when the routine catches you?
– What kind of parent do you want to be?
Further Reading: 55 Best Friend Tag Questions
– If money and work would not be a problem, what place in the world would you choose to live?
– What is the last book you read that you could not leave until finished?
– What do you think about this, is it better to ask for forgiveness or ask for permission?
– Do you think it is vital for your life to know what is happening in the world around you?
– For a day off, do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
– The first thing you would do if you were a woman for a day?
– If you could exchange lives with a friend, who would he be and why?
– What are your three biggest weaknesses?