Prevention is ALWAYS better than cure!
1. The top tip is to eat healthily.
consume plenty of whole grains, vegetables, fruits, lean protein and water. Biotin maintains the natural colour of your hair. It is also known as vitamin H and is present in almonds, oats and cucumbers.
2. Vitamin A, B12, C and E enriched food should be a part of your daily diet.
Minerals essential for hair are zinc, folic acid, iron, and copper. If your food intake is not providing these elements, you can opt for supplements prescribed by a physician.
3. Poor quality hair products must be avoided!
Such hair products constitute of ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, and sulphates. They cause dry hair and weak roots which ultimately leads to hair whitening. Go for hair products that contain maximum natural ingredients.
4. Avoid Smoking
Regular smokers are four times more likely to have grey hair as compared to non-smokers. Smoking furthermore makes your hair dull and brittle so they break more often.
5. Have a Head Massage
Those head messages should be done more often. A good head massage stimulates a proper flow of blood to the head that ensures healthy glowing hair. Preferably use natural oils such as coconut or almond to stop further greying of white hair.
There are hair colours obviously, to cover the white hair you already have. Another option is Melancon tablet. These tablets rejuvenate the natural colour of your hair and stimulate hair follicles for melanin production. They are available online and will definitely reverse the entire grey and white hair problem for you.
There are various other measures as well.
- You do not have to go for an all-over colour unless more than 40 percent of your hair is white. For lesser greying hair there are much more options to explore. You can go for highlights if only certain strands of your hair are affected.
- Natural options and home remedies can be explored. One of the most commonly used alternatives is Henna. It naturally imparts a deep red colour and leaves your hair moisturised and shiny. Applying Henna can be a little messy. If you already use chemical hair dyes, wait till all the colour goes off completely for Henna to be effective.
- One commonly used remedy for people with grey hair is coconut oil and fenugreek. Add coconut oil to fenugreek powder and apply it to your hair for half hour, then wash it with water. This is effective for people of all ages as it boosts keratin and melanin production.
- For natural hair colour, try the popular natural hair rinses. If you have access to rosemary and sage, take half a cup of both and boil for 30 minutes. Strain the herbs, let the water cool, then pour it over your hair and let it dry naturally. This needs to be done once every week.
- In the above remedy, rosemary and sage can be replaced with Indian gooseberries and coconut or black walnut. They impart natural colour to your hair. There are much more daily easy-to-do tips for you. For instance, rub onion paste regularly to turn your hair black again.
- Eating sesame You can massage your hair and scalp with butter oil daily before the shower. Yet another inexpensive natural remedy is to wash your hair regularly with milk/curd and gramme flour mixture.
- If pre-mature greying of hair gets out of hand and nothing seems to help, go to a Trichologist. Your hair problem might be seeking the help of an expert doctor.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.