Blogs take a lot of effort for the establishment and running. Not, that larger blogs are easier, but the stakeholders or working partners in smaller ones are very few. Usually, when you are setting up a new blog or business of smaller scale, your partners are either friends or family members.
Sometimes having a separate production and retail units are not even possible. So online presence can be the fascia your business needs.
Having a well thought of and workable web presence is very much required today for any kind of business, large or small.
But it is all the more important for smaller businesses as it gives their business a sense of credibility and seriousness.
The flexibility of WordPress:
WordPress is an open source platform, meaning it is free to use and you can use the code, modify it and resell it to others. Every year so many developers keep on adding better and more refined features to the already huge Plug-in library of WordPress.
WordPress has grown out to be one of the most used platforms for web development. Almost 25% of the world’s websites are using Word press and almost 60% of the CMS based websites are also using WordPress and are using both free and premium WordPress themes.
These statistics are themselves very awe inspiring.
What makes Word Press perfect solution for small Businesses?
The question is that what does WordPress has or gives that its competitors didn’t, that made it such a huge success as compared to them. Of course, it’s free and flexible but when you get down to it what are the things that make it what it is?
Let’s take a look at some of its strengths to know why it is so powerful:
- While you might think that good and powerful software should have a price but the fact is that being free has made it powerful. Since it is freeware, so many programmers and developer have tried their hand at it and refined it and polished it to what it is today. So this wise decision got Word press so many free programmers to find flaws with the software and fix it for free!
- The CMS is very powerful. I mean you just need to install it and use it and then very easily without any intricate knowledge about web development, you can add and omit the features or add-ons available. The backend panel enables you to take control of your website to the very basic level. This strength of the CMS is the reason it has some very powerful add-ons like RSS feed, blogs, shopping carts etc.
- Word press can be used for almost all kinds of websites from personal blogs to surveys to portfolio sites, you name it. You will not be able to find a better or more flexible option.
- Another great feature is the SEO optimization. Usually, people hire developers and e-marketing companies to get their websites optimized for Search Engines. But the framework of Word press is made such that it is very easy for search engines to crawl it. So most search engines prefer the websites made in word press and rank them better.
- Word press is also a very secure platform. Although it is a constant challenge for hackers but Word press updates its software regularly to keep the users protected. You can add different users managing your CMS using word press by assigning and limiting their activity, this enhances the security and management even more.
- It is very easy to integrate social media to word press. It can also host multimedia like images, videos, and audios etc. In fact, you can add YouTube video directly on your Word press website.
In short, WordPress is the perfect solution for bloggers and small businesses because it gives more value in less investment. It also takes a lot of load off your shoulders in terms of managing the website and gives you a powerful support to grow your business!
It also takes a lot of load off your shoulders in terms of managing the website and gives you a powerful support to grow your business with good quality support through WordPress eCommerce themes.